At DeFrancisco & Falgiatano Personal Injury Lawyers, our lawyers devote 100 percent of their practice to personal injury. Our firm is built on results. With more than 30 years of experience, our attorneys boast a wealth of distinguished qualifications.
The following is just a sampling of founding attorney Jeff D. DeFrancisco's professional accomplishments:
- Designated as Top 1% Trial Counsel — Medical Malpractice
- Member Best Attorneys of America
- Member of Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums
- Published several personal injury awards in Top New York Verdicts
- Member New York Super Lawyers
- Rated 10/10 (the highest rating) by Avvo
- Selected as the 2012 Clients' Choice in Personal Injury by Avvo
Attorney Charles L. Falgiatano earned his law degree from Syracuse University, where he graduated magna cum laude in the top 10 percent of his class. While in law school, Mr. Falgiatano was a member of the Syracuse Law Review and the Syracuse University College of Law Moot Court Honor Society. Attorney Falgiatano is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and was selected for inclusion in 2012 New York Super Lawyers.
Associate attorney Jean Marie Westlake earned her J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law, where she was a member of the Tournament of Champions and National Trial Teams. Ms. Westlake is well-versed in trial techniques and insurance industry practices. She serves as an instructor and adviser for several local trial team programs.
To learn more about the qualifications of our team of attorneys, follow the links below:
To schedule a free consultation, please call our Syracuse office at 833-200-2000 or contact us online.