DeFrancisco & Falgiatano Personal Injury Lawyers
92 W. 6th Street
Oswego, NY 13126
The Oswego law firm, DeFrancisco & Falgiatano, is dedicated to the practice of personal injury law. We handle many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - The majority of personal injury claims involve a motor vehicle. If you have been injured in car, truck, recreational vehicle, school bus and public transportation accidents, you may be entitled to compensation. Our team also works with clients who have been injured due to defective roads or bridges.
- Medical Malpractice - One medical mistake can have lasting, and even fatal consequences. Misdiagnosis and inappropriate treatment can lead to further injury, loss of income and mounting medical bills. If the negligence of a medical provider has caused you harm, our Oswego law firm may be able to represent you.
Our legal team can represent malpractice cases that may arise in area hospitals including:
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- St. Luke's Memorial Hospital
- Sister Rose Vincent Family Medicine Center
- Birth Injuries - It is always a tragedy when a preventable birth injury occurs. Our law firm works with those who have experienced negligent prenatal care, labor complications and delivery trauma and other serious birth-related injuries.
- Construction Accidents - Construction sites can be dangerous and despite safety regulations, accidents do happen. If you've been hurt on the job, it is important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. You may have additional claims against third parties, along with workers compensation.
- Spinal Cord, Brain and other Serious Injuries - Our firm works with those dealing with the trauma of a spinal cord injury due to a motor vehicle accident, fall, medical malpractice or recreational activities.
- Premises Liability - Property owners have a legal obligation to protect visitors from dangerous conditions. We represent those who have been injured in slip and fall cases, fires, lead paint exposure, carbon monoxide poisoning, swimming pool accidents or by animal attacks.
- Defective Products and Class Actions - Consumers who have been injured by defective products or devices may be eligible for compensation from manufacturers, suppliers or designers. You may also file a product liability case based on a breach of warranty.
If you believe that you may have a case, contact our Oswego law firm for a free consultation, at 315-479-9000. DeFrancisco & Falgiatano is located at 92 West 6th Street, Oswego, NY 13126.