Experienced. Proven. Results-Oriented.
If you or a loved one has been injured, it is imperative that you retain a law firm that has extensive experience in personal injury cases. At DeFrancisco & Falgiatano Personal Injury Lawyers, we have the experience and a proven track record to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Our firm is dedicated exclusively to personal injury. Our extensive experience in handling medical malpractice cases also gives us a significant advantage in representing clients in other types of personal injury cases. Because we understand the course of medical treatment and the true extent of your injuries, we are able to help you get full value for your case. We are skilled, experienced trial attorneys with a proven record of results.
Call 315-479-9000 for a free consultation. We serve clients throughout Upstate New York with offices in Syracuse, New Hartford, Oswego, Watertown, Oneida and Cortland.
"This firm gets my highest possible recommendation." — Former Client Mark A.
Comprehensive Representation, Complete Commitment
Our firm handles all types of personal injury cases, ranging from car and motor vehicle accidents to construction accidents. We have achieved extremely favorable results at trial and by settlements for our clients in medical malpractice cases and cases involving birth injuries, such as delivery trauma and negligent prenatal care. Additionally, we represent families and individuals who have lost loved ones in wrongful death cases. In every case, we strive to help clients obtain the compensation they are entitled to receive.
Comprehensive Representation, Complete Commitment
Our firm handles all types of injury cases, with equal confidence and skill. These include:
- Medical malpractice – Medical mistakes are surprisingly common and can be terribly damaging. Errors during prenatal care or the labor and delivery process often result in birth injuries. Failure to diagnose cancer is life-threatening. And there are many other types of medical errors. We can help you pursue proper compensation for medical negligence.
- Motor vehicle accidents – Your accident could have involved a car, a truck, a motorcycle or even a motorboat. No matter what happened, our accomplished attorneys are ready to help you. We will aggressively assert your right to seek full and fair compensation for your injuries after a vehicle accident.
- Construction accidents – New York state has very specific laws on compensation for construction accidents. We know the law and we know how to help you maximize the value of your construction injury claim.
- Wrongful death – Losing a close relative to a fatal accident is devastating, especially when it was caused by someone's negligence or wrongful conduct. Our attorneys can advise you on your options for bringing a legal action for wrongful death.
We also handle cases involving injuries caused by dangerous property conditions, defective products and other causes of your personal injury. In short, our personal injury representation is comprehensive, with a well-documented track record of favorable results through settlement or trial.
Syracuse Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Every day brings more evidence about how frequently medical negligence occurs. This awareness has been building since 1999, when the Institute of Medicine estimated that tens of thousands of deaths occur every year due to medical mistakes. Now researchers believe the number of errors is greater than they first thought.
Of course, not every error results in death or serious harm. But when things go badly, it is important to know that you have quality legal representation you can count on. At DeFrancisco & Falgiatano Personal Injury Lawyers, we are open and honest about every case. We also consult with highly qualified medical experts from outside of the area to ensure that we obtain a fair and objective review of your potential medical malpractice case.
We have the experience, skills and proven track record to take effective action to help you seek rightful compensation for your injuries. Doing this will help others, too. By holding negligent providers accountable, you can discourage the behavior that caused you such harm and make things safer for others in the future.
Our practice includes:
- Birth injuries -- 21 st century doctors have a vast array of technological tools to facilitate a healthy pregnancy and delivery. But if a crucial test is botched or doctors fail to respond properly to fetal distress, the child can be seriously harmed – and the mother can potentially be harmed as well. Our attorneys can guide you forward with a claim for injuries.
- Failure to diagnose cancer – There were more than 1.6 million new cases of cancer diagnosed in the U.S. in 2015. But was that enough? When a doctor fails to catch cancer in time, the consequences can be catastrophic and often fatal. If a failure to diagnose cancer happened to your family, we can advise you on your legal options.
- Other medical mistakes -- Most medical professionals mean well, but unfortunately preventable errors can occur anywhere. From anesthesia errors to emergency room errors to urology malpractice, there are a host of things that may have harmed you or someone close to you. Our lawyers can help.
Serving Clients Throughout Upstate New York With A Personal Touch
We do not take a volume-based approach to practicing law. Instead, we focus on providing quality, personal service. We will listen to you and give you the individualized attention you deserve.
To speak with an attorney about your case, contact our Syracuse-based personal injury attorneys at 315-479-9000 or contact us online. Initial consultations are free, and you will pay no attorneys' fees unless we help you recover compensation.