DeFrancisco & Falgiatano Law Firm
312 Broad Street
Oneida, NY 13421
The Oneida NY located law firm, DeFrancisco & Falgiatano, is committed to providing exceptional personal injury law representation. We deal with several types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Many personal injury cases involve motor vehicles. If you have been injured as the result of a car, truck, recreational vehicle, school bus or public transportation accident, compensation may be available to you. Our team also works with clients who have been injured as the result of defective bridges or roads.
- Medical Malpractice - Medical errors often lead to long-term issues and even death. Improper medical treatment or misdiagnosis may lead to additional injury, income loss and high medical costs. If a medical provider has caused harm to you, our Oneida law firm may be able to take your case.
Our legal team can represent malpractice cases that may arise in area hospitals including:
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Crouse Community Center
- Facilities in the Bassett Healthcare Network
- Oneida Health Care Centers
- Birth Injuries - When a preventable birth injury takes place, it can be heartbreaking for a family. Our Oneida law firm represents families that have received negligent prenatal care, complications with labor, delivery trauma and other significant birth-related injuries.
- Construction Accidents - Despite safety regulations that are designed to keep them safe, construction sites can be dangerous and accidents do occur. If you've been injured while working at a construction site, it is important to seek legal counsel quickly. Additional claims against third parties may be possible, along with workers compensation.
- Spinal Cord, Brain and other Serious Injuries - Our law firm represents those with spinal cord injuries from falls, motor vehicle accidents or leisure activities.
- Premises Liability - Keeping visitors safe from harm is the legal obligation of property owners. We work with clients who have been injured as the result of a slip and fall, carbon monoxide poisoning, lead paint exposure, animal bites or swimming pool accidents.
- Defective Products and Class Actions - If you have been injured because of a defective product or device, you may be eligible from compensation by manufacturers, designers or suppliers. A product liability case because of breach of warranty may also be possible.
If you have been injured and may have a case, contact our Oneida law firm for your free consultation, at 315-479-9000. DeFrancisco & Falgiatano is located at 312 Broad Street, Oneida, NY 13421.