DeFrancisco & Falgiatano Personal Injury Lawyers
23 Oxford Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
The New Hartford NY law firm you choose to represent your interests has experience handling the type of case that you have. Below are the areas of practice for the attorneys at DeFrancisco & Falgiatano.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Whether it is a fender-bender that leaves you with whiplash and soft tissue injuries or a major collision that permanently disables you, our attorneys will fight for your right to compensation.
- Medical Malpractice - "First, do no harm" is the doctor's credo. When physicians, hospitals and other medical personnel or facilities fall below that standard of care, it could be grounds for medical malpractice litigation.
Our legal team can represent malpractice cases that may arise in area hospitals including:
- Oswego Hospital
- Central Square Medical Center
- Lake Ontario Prompt Medical Care
- Fulton Medical Center
- River Vista Medical Center
- Birth Injuries - Did a doctor's or midwife's negligence injure your newborn baby? He or she needs a strong legal advocate, as life-long, disabling medical conditions like cerebral palsy or shoulder dystocia may be the result.
- Construction Accidents - Construction sites can be quite deadly for workers. Inadequately braced trenches can collapse, heavy equipment that weighs tons can topple over, trapping and injuring workers, and the heights from which some in the industry work pose special hazards. If you are injured on the job, your first priority is your health. Let your attorney handle the legal details.
- Spinal Cord, Brain and Other Serious Injuries - One's life can change in a nanosecond when an accident causes devastating brain and spinal cord injuries. Filing a claim for damages is the first step toward pursuing financial compensation for your losses.
- Premises Liability - Individual and corporate property owners have a duty of care to guests, customers, vendors and others to keep their premises safe and free of hazards. Those injured on another's property have legal rights.
- Defective Products and Class Actions - Product liability cases are complex and can involve the design, manufacturing and marketing of products. When those products are used in their intended manner yet still cause harm to consumers, taking legal action may become necessary. When many consumers are injured by defective products, the litigation may be certified as a class action.
We offer free, no-obligation consultations for personal injury cases and other matters at our New Hartford office located at 23 Oxford Rd, along with our other locations in upstate New York. Contact our New Hartford NY law firm at (315) 479-9000 to learn how our dedicated and knowledgeable attorneys may be of assistance in resolving your legal problems.