The Watertown NY located law firm, DeFrancisco & Falgiatano provides results-oriented personal injury law representation. Our team works with those dealing with several types of personal injury issues, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Personal injury cases involving motor vehicles happen frequently. In fact, motor vehicles accidents are the most common reason for personal injury claims. If you have experienced an injury due to a car, truck, public transportation or recreational vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Medical Malpractice - Mistakes resulting from the negligence of medical professionals often result in long-term consequences and, in some cases, death. Misdiagnosis, prescription errors and inappropriate medical treatment may all lead to loss of work and income, further injury and exorbitant medical costs. If you've suffered as a result of medical malpractice, our Watertown law firm may be able to represent you.
- Birth Injuries - Injury and loss during birth and pregnancy is always tragic, particularly when it was preventable. Our Watertown law firm works with families that have experienced labor complications, negligent prenatal care, trauma during delivery or other serious birth-related injuries.
Our legal team can represent malpractice cases that may arise in area hospitals including:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- River Hospital
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Edward John Noble Hospital
- Wilcox Army Community Hospital
- Construction Accidents - Though regulations are in place to keep construction sites safe, accidents at construction sites are common. If your injury happened as a result of your work at a construction site, seeking prompt legal counsel is important. In addition to workers compensation, you may also be entitled to compensation from third parties who contributed to your accident.
- Spinal Cord, Brain and other Serious Injuries - Our Watertown law firm represents those who have suffered a spinal cord or brain injury due to a motor vehicle accident, fall or sports injury.
- Premises Liability - Property owners have certain legal obligations, including the responsibility of keeping visitors safe. Our team works with clients who have sustained injuries because of a slip and fall, animal bite, toxic chemical exposure or swimming pool accident.
- Defective Products and Class Actions - If your injury is the result of a defective product or device, the manufacturer, designer or supplier may be liable. Breach of warranty is another reason for these types of cases.
If you may have a case due to a personal injury, contact our Watertown law firm for a free consultation at 315-479-9000. DeFrancisco & Falgiatano is located 119 Sherman Street, Watertown, NY 13601.