DeFrancisco & Falgiatano Law Firm
26 Court Street
Cortland, NY 13045
The dedicated team at the Cortland located law firm, DeFrancisco & Falgiatano, is committed to providing top-quality personal injury law representation. We represent many types of personal injury cases, such as:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - The vast majority of personal injury cases across the country involve motor vehicles. If you have sustained an injury due to a car, truck, school bus, public transportation or recreational vehicle accident, you may be eligible for compensation which will help you to cover costs related to medical services and loss of income. We also represent those who have been injured because of a defective road or bridge.
- Medical Malpractice - When you entrust a professional to offer medical care, they are obligated to keep you safe. Misdiagnosis or medical error may lead to further injury. If you are the victim of medical malpractice, our Cortland law firm may be able to take your case.
Our legal team can represent malpractice cases that may arise in area hospitals including:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Cayuga Medical Center
- Birth Injuries - Preventable birth injuries can be devastating events for families. Our Cortland law firm works with those who have received inappropriate prenatal care or suffered from labor complications, delivery trauma and other birth-related injuries.
- Construction Accidents - Construction sites are often full of danger, despite required safety regulations. If you've been injured while working at a construction site, it is vital to seek representation as soon as possible. Claims against third parties and workers compensation benefits may be an option for you.
- Spinal Cord, Brain and other Serious Injuries - Our Cortland law firm works with those who have sustained spinal cord injuries from motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls or leisure activities.
- Premises Liability - Property owners have a legal obligation to keep their visitors safe from harm. We represent clients who have been injured because of poor upkeep or negligence. If you've been injured in a slip and fall or swimming pool accident, or have been harmed by lead paint exposure, an animal attack or carbon monoxide poisoning, our Cortland law firm may be able to help you.
- Defective Products and Class Actions - A defective product or device can cause serious injury, and manufacturers, suppliers and designers may be held liable. If a defective product or breach of warranty has caused your injury, we may be able to work with you.
To receive a free consultation regarding your injuries, contact our Cortland law firm at 315-479-9000. DeFrancisco & Falgiatano is located at 26 Court Street, Cortland, NY 13045.